BODYBUILDING.COM MODERATION GUIDELINES
Legal updated June 2, 2021
If any Bodybuilding.com services and/or applications have additional terms and conditions, privacy statements, or other policies ("Separate Terms"), then those Separate Terms shall apply in connection with your use of that Bodybuilding.com service and/or site. To the extent there is a direct conflict between the Separate Terms and these Guidelines, the Separate Terms shall govern. If you do not want to be bound by these Guidelines, do not use the Site.
Bodybuilding.com encourages Users to interact with the Forums to build community and share their challenges, questions, and celebrations on their fitness journeys. To help advance and empower our Users in building their fitness communities, Bodybuilding.com will look to these guidelines when it monitors and moderates the Site, Forums, User content, or any other content. In addition, Users may flag content for review by using the “Report Button”. See FAQ on Forum & Community.
- Everyone has a right to use the Forums and Site free of harassment, bullying, discrimination, and threats of violence. Forums and Users that incite violence or that promote hate based on identity or vulnerability will be banned.
- Everyone must abide by the rules. Post authentic content into Forums where you have a personal interest, and do not engage in content manipulation (including spamming, vote manipulation, ban evasion, or subscriber fraud) or otherwise interfere with or disrupt Forums.
- Respect the rights and privacy of others. Instigating harassment, for example by revealing someone’s personal or confidential information, is not allowed. Never post or threaten to post intimate or sexually-explicit media of someone.
- Do not post or encourage the posting of sexual or suggestive content involving minors.
- You don’t have to use your real name to use the Forums, but don’t impersonate an individual or an entity in a misleading or deceptive manner.
- Ensure people have predictable experiences on the Forums by properly labeling content and communities, particularly content that may be considered graphic or offensive by other users.
- Do not post illegal content or solicit or facilitate illegal or prohibited transactions.
- Don’t break the site or do anything that interferes with normal use of the Forums or Sites. Do not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Sites.
- Create only one account. Do not create multiple accounts. Do not attempt to evade a temporary or permanent ban by creating a new account or taking over someone else’s account.
- Remove non-compliant content
- Temporary or permanent suspension of a User’s account(s)
- Removal of privileges from or adding restrictions to a User’s account(s)
- Adding restrictions to Forums, such as adding NSFW tags or quarantining the content
- Banning of certain Forums
- Contacting law enforcement
Bodybuilding.com can remove or restrict access to your content, services, or information if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to Bodybuilding.com.